Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ah, happy day!

Yesterday, June 25th, was my little man's 5th birthday. :)  We had a great day playing Transformers, going swimming, eating pizza and cookie cake.  Family friend Christine and her girls came swimming with us for his party, and even she commented on how much more he's talking.  We were getting 5-6 word sentences, he was telling people to stop talking and finish eating, "I want," "Give me...," and at one point even yelled "Hey, guys, check it out!  Come here, look!" when he wanted to show us a rock that was stuck in the sole of his shoe.  Holy moo cow!  We are making so much progress it's just unbelievable.  I can't wait to see how much progress he makes over the summer, and when school starts, I just know he's going to be moving by leaps and bounds.  Prayers are being answered; I don't ask that he be "cured," but I ask that we have the opportunities and resources needed to get him the help he needs to reach his full potential.  He's already grown so much!  Thanking God and continuing to ask for His blessings in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment