Wednesday, May 8, 2013

More Scriptures!!!

I found this other autism mom's blog page, and she had listed all of these wonderful Bible verses for encouragement, etc.  Ah, timing is a wonderful and blessed gift indeed!

Here is the link to her blog as well:   http://autism45.wordpress.com

Scriptures That Ministered To Me!

(ALL from the Living Bible)–Written down by : Carole Norman Scott

Psalm 6:2,3 “Pity me, O Lord, for I am weak, and I am upset and disturbed.  My mind is filled with apprehension and with gloom.  Oh, restore me soon.”

 Psalm 13:2  “How long must I be hiding daily anguish in my heart?”

Psalm 55:6 & 7  “Oh, for wings like a dove, to fly away and rest!  I would fly to the far off deserts and stay there.  I would flee to some refuge from all this storm.” 

Psalm 25:15-17  “My eyes are ever looking to the Lord for help, for He alone can rescue me.  Come, Lord, and show me Your mercy, for I am helpless, overwhelmed, in deep distress: my problems go from bad to worse.  Oh, save me from them all!  See my sorrows, feel my pain; forgive my sins.”

 Psalm 27:7  “Listen to my pleading, Lord!  Be merciful and send the help I need.”

 Psalm 34:18,19  “The Lord is close to those whose hearts are breaking; He rescues those who are humbly sorry for their sins.  The good man does not escape all troubles — he has them too. But the Lord helps him in each and every one.”

 Psalm 50:15  “I want you to trust Me in your times of trouble, so I can rescue you, and you can give Me the glory.”

Psalm 57: 1-3  “O God, have pity, for I am trusting You!  I will hide beneath the shelter of Your wings until this storm is past.  I will cry to the God of heaven who does such wonders for me.  He will send down help from heaven to save me, because of His love and his faithfulness.”

Psalm 94:19  “Lord, when doubts fill my mind, when my heart is in turmoil, quiet me and give me renewed hope and cheer.” 

Psalm 4:3,8  “Mark this well: The Lord has set apart the redeemed for Himself.  Therefore He will listen to me and answer when I call to Him. 

Psalm 4:8  “I will lie down in peace and sleep, for though I am alone, O lord, you will keep me safe.”

Psalm 16:5  “He guards all that is mine.”

Psalm 31:24  “So cheer up!  Take courage if you are depending on the Lord.”

Psalm 32:7  “You are my hiding place from every storm of life.”

Psalm 34:1,2  “I will praise the Lord no matter what happens, I will constantly speak of His glories and grace.  I will boast of all His kindness to me.  Let all who are discouraged take heart.”

Psalm 34:4  “For I cried to Him and He answered me!  He freed me from all my fears.”

Psalm 40:1-3  “I waited patiently for God to help me; then He listened and heard my cry.  He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out from the bog and the mire, and set my feet on a hard, firm path and steadied me as I walked along.  He has given me a new song to sing, of praises to our God.”

Psalm 59:9  “O God my Strength!  I will sing Your praises, for You are my place of safety.  My God is changeless in his love for me and He will come and help me.”

Psalm 63:6  ” I lie awake at night thinking of You — of how much you have helped me — and how I rejoice through the night beneath the protecting shadow of your wings.”

Psalm 84:5-7  “Happy are those who are strong in the Lord, who want above all else to follow Your steps.  When they walk through the valley of weeping it will become a place of springs where pools of blessing and refreshment collect after rains!  They will grow constantly in strength and each of them is invited to meet with the Lord in Zion.”

Psalm 112:4,6-8  “Praise the Lord!  For all who fear God and trust in Him are blessed beyond expression.  Yes, happy is the man who delights in doing His commands.  When darkness overtakes him, light will come bursting in.  Such a man will not be overthrown by evil circumstances.  God’s constant care of him will make a deep impression on all who see it.  He does not fear bad news, nor live in dread of what may happen, for he is settled in his mind that Jehovah will take care of him.  That is why he is not afraid, but can calmly face his foes.”

Psalm 116:6  “The Lord protects the simple and the childlike.”

Psalm 119:49-50  “Never forget Your promises to me Your servant, for they are my only hope.  They give me strength in all my troubles; how they refresh and revive me!”

Psalm 145:17-19  “The Lord is fair in everything He does, and full of kindness.  He is close to all who call on Him sincerely.  He fulfills the desires of those who reverence and trust Him; He hears their cries for help and rescues them.”

Psalm 147:3  “He heals the broken-hearted, binding up their wounds.”

No comments:

Post a Comment