Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Purpose

Scripture for those who seek understanding of autism's role in a person's life:

1 Corinthians 12:18
But as it is, God arranged the members in the body, each one of them, as he chose.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

John 9:1-3
As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him.

I can't answer why God has given us autism, but I do know that it is there to serve a purpose. And I find peace and comfort in knowing that there is a plan in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment